About Me

My photo
Eating and Cooking are the real keys to a great life. I have created this Food Blog to share with you the places I go. Some may be in your backyard, or mine. If I am eating out, or cooking at home, I will share pictures and thoughts about everything from service and lighting to recipes and vegetable sales. Please join me in this never ending love for food. Find me on facebook! www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

Friday, June 18, 2010

Top of the Reef! Green Cove Springs, FL








I had lunch at Top of the Reef today. Every time I eat there I always order the same thing. The fried shrimp. It is mouth watering! You can get them normal or cajun. In the lunch special you get 6 shrimp, two sides, and a tea for $6.95. Everyone at my table today ordered the same thing with different sides. I had the Coleslaw and Cauliflower Au Gratin, it was cheesy and tasty. The green beans are made southern style, with bacon, butter, and cooked til soft. Yum! The only thing I don't love is the sliced peaches, and only because they aren't fresh. On your table you have a daily list of what vegetables they offer. It usually has around 15 different choices. Top of the Reef always has a fresh fish of the day. Tonight's special is the Prime Rib. I have heard people talk about it for months so it should be really good! The onion rings are a good appetizer. They offer lots of other seafood, meat, poultry, gator, soups, and salads. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comment section!!
Top of the Reef
414 Walnut Street
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
(904) 284-7178

No comments:

Post a Comment