About Me

My photo
Eating and Cooking are the real keys to a great life. I have created this Food Blog to share with you the places I go. Some may be in your backyard, or mine. If I am eating out, or cooking at home, I will share pictures and thoughts about everything from service and lighting to recipes and vegetable sales. Please join me in this never ending love for food. Find me on facebook! www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

Monday, June 21, 2010

D' Fontana, Authentic Italian Food! Green Cove Springs, FL





A Pizzeria and Ristorante in Green Cove Springs! A quaint little place with great Italian food.Open Mon-Thur 11-9 and Fr-Sat 11-10. You can view the entire menu online at www.dfontana.com
In this order we had one small Greek Salad ($4.75) and a Med White Pizza ($15.99)
The pizza doesn't seem to be cheap anywhere these days, especially places like Mellow Mushroom. The White Pizza here is the only one I've tried and I LOVE it.
The Greek Salad is pretty standard, the dressing is good. In previous visits I have had the Manicotti ($9.75) and the Stuffed Shells ($9.75) and both were good! They came out piping hot and extra cheesy!!! My experiences here have been good, occionally I've had to wait a little extra on a meal, but nothing to complain about.
D' Fontana offers the following and more: Fried Mozzarella, Onion Rings, Fried Calamari, Meatballs, Sausage, Chicken Wings, Salads, Antipasto, Hot and Cold Subs, Spaghetti, Linguine, Veal, Shrimp, Lobster Ravioli, Tortellini Alla Penna, multiple Chicken dishes, Eggplant Rollantini, Baked Ziti, Lasagna, New York Style Pizza, Sicilian Pizza, Soups, Rolls, Calzones, Stromboli, Kids Meals, and Dessert.
(904) 529-5515
324 Ferris Street
Green Cove Springs, FL
Check it out and let me know what you think in the comment section below!

1 comment: