About Me

My photo
Eating and Cooking are the real keys to a great life. I have created this Food Blog to share with you the places I go. Some may be in your backyard, or mine. If I am eating out, or cooking at home, I will share pictures and thoughts about everything from service and lighting to recipes and vegetable sales. Please join me in this never ending love for food. Find me on facebook! www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Saigon Vietnamese on Blanding!!






After spending months of vacation time with family and friends in Hawaii, and coming back to Florida, I have started having Vietnamese cravings that I couldn't fulfill. Until now! Little Saigon is located on Wells and Blanding near 57 Heaven, Red Lobster, and Honey Baked Ham. Everything was amazing. The service was wonderful. I think it was only the owners who were working and you could tell they really cared. The prices are pretty cheap for dinner, and even cheaper for lunch specials. Pho is one of the most popular dishes. For more information on what Pho is, click here http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-pho.htm The orange/pink sauce you see in the pictures they call Fish Sauce. It is delicious!! You can put it on everything, and I do! We had 2 different appetizers that were 3$ and 4$ and all of our entrees were 8$ each. The entrees are a lot of food. I don't think you can order anything bad here, but I will post more on different options upon my next visit! They are open til 9.
1975 Wells Rd
Orange Park, FL 32073-7677
(904) 375-0061

No comments:

Post a Comment