About Me

My photo
Eating and Cooking are the real keys to a great life. I have created this Food Blog to share with you the places I go. Some may be in your backyard, or mine. If I am eating out, or cooking at home, I will share pictures and thoughts about everything from service and lighting to recipes and vegetable sales. Please join me in this never ending love for food. Find me on facebook! www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Dinner at home...







Happy Father's Day!
I made a crab cake appetizer that I pan-fried in butter. I cooked salmon on the inside grill, skin side down always. I keep it on med-low with all the spices on top. If the salmon is thick you can tent it with foil to keep the heat in. I cooked steaks and terriyaki chicken on the grill outside. The chicken marinade I used is the kind they sell in Hawaii, I found it at World Market. The lobster tail I cooked inside. I removed the meat from the shell and pan-fried in butter, lemon, lemon zest, salt and pepper. The corn boiled, and the asparagus I cooked on the grill outside. Everything was so good I didn't get a chance to take after pictures! Leave me comments and let me know what your special Father's Day meal was!!

2 comments: