About Me

My photo
Eating and Cooking are the real keys to a great life. I have created this Food Blog to share with you the places I go. Some may be in your backyard, or mine. If I am eating out, or cooking at home, I will share pictures and thoughts about everything from service and lighting to recipes and vegetable sales. Please join me in this never ending love for food. Find me on facebook! www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

III FORKS... Southside Blvd.







This was my second time visiting III Forks here in Jacksonville. The first time the food was good, but our server wasn't so great. Ironically, this time I think we had the same server, he was much better. We started with Dirty Martinis, mine with blue cheese stuffed olives. Our server made a small glass of another martini to fill our glasses because they were not full when they arrived to our table. We had 4 total over the course of dinner and they came to around $50. We started with the Shrimp Cocktail, it comes with 4 large shrimp, the cocktail sauce they make isn't very spicy, but the flavor is great. We ordered two different entrees: Tenderloin Tips with mashed potatoes and the Seared Scallops. Both were great choices. The Tenderloin Tips were around $20 and the Scallops around $30. Most sides are ala carte and we decided on Asparagus and Mushrooms. I highly recommend ordering both of these!!! When your meal arrives they offer you a fresh tomato slice and a green onion. Go for the tomato, it's super fresh. III Forks is a young vibe at the tables around the bar and a more sophisticated seating in the other areas. The wine displays are neat and they have an all glass private room in the middle of everything. Check out III Forks and leave comments about your visit below.
http://www.iiiforks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment