About Me

My photo
Eating and Cooking are the real keys to a great life. I have created this Food Blog to share with you the places I go. Some may be in your backyard, or mine. If I am eating out, or cooking at home, I will share pictures and thoughts about everything from service and lighting to recipes and vegetable sales. Please join me in this never ending love for food. Find me on facebook! www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

Friday, July 16, 2010

Bonefish Grill.... San Jose Blvd.







Well, the place I once loved now is no longer. Maybe with the new hot spots opening at the TownCenter the Bonefish Grill just won't hang on. The inside felt old and run down to me. I knew of some favorites on the menu that were still great, but everything else wasn't up to par. Our server was not nice or welcoming, which sucked since it was friends and family night out for my 25 Birthday!!! We ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp ($7.9) which is always good. The Singapore Calamari ($6.9) which was good but not the best ever. The Cajun Chicken Egg Roll ($5.9) was HORRIBLE. The Mussels Josephine ($8.8)was amazing. The sauce around the mussels was even better for dipping bread. These muscles are good if you are here, but if you're looking for the same idea but great try BlueFish in Riverside, next door to The Brick. For entrees two people ordered the Bang Bang Tacos ($8.9) which won't disappoint because the shrimp are good. I had the Wild Grouper ($19.9)it was cooked, that's all I'll say about it. The Fontina Chop (13.9) wasn't good. Another guest ordered a steak Medium+ and it came out dripping blood. They took it back to the kitchen and 20 minutes later it came out again. The guest wasn't happy about it. Some meals were great, some were just edible, almost. Maybe we caught an off night, but that isn't fun on your Birthday. Dessert was better with Creme Brulee ($5.5) yummy and the most amazing Bourbon Coconut dessert that isn't on the menu.
Check out my facebook for extra photos and more info. Leave comments to let me know how your experience was at Bonefish Grill!
www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

No comments:

Post a Comment