About Me

My photo
Eating and Cooking are the real keys to a great life. I have created this Food Blog to share with you the places I go. Some may be in your backyard, or mine. If I am eating out, or cooking at home, I will share pictures and thoughts about everything from service and lighting to recipes and vegetable sales. Please join me in this never ending love for food. Find me on facebook! www.facebook.com/SouthernGrub

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Momo's Pizza... Tallahassee, Florida







On a recent trip to Tallahassee, Florida we were craving pizza. We were hoping to run into a local place and not have to grab something from a chain restaurant. We found Momo's Pizza. The inside has character and lots of different beers. We ordered a Medium pizza with banana peppers and mushrooms, a single slice of cheese, and a calzone. Everything was HUGE. The whole pizza taste the best, the single slice seemed to have too much sauce on it. The calzone also was EXTRA LARGE! The to-go boxes you might think are a joke when you walk in because they are so big, no joke! Not the best pizza in the world, but better than a chain joint. And you get a lot of pizza for your money. Great for a college town! If you check it out, let me know what you think!
www.momospizza.com

No comments:

Post a Comment